All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Yes, once upon a time, dentists thought it was a good idea to implant teeth from one human in the mouth of another. fb.me/90wGZeLQJ 2 days ago
- Over 40% of Americans think they have *no* control over whether they develop cavities or not. fb.me/2JivRMbqY 4 days ago
- Google "recently partnered with the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) and is getting deeper into the... fb.me/1feeznF5M 1 week ago
- "A Root Canal Is a Fatally Flawed Procedure" - Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc. fb.me/x1D0w94r 1 week ago
- "...'No one checks the chemical composition of the colours, but our study shows that maybe they should.' "The... fb.me/1CgsicI5e 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Author Archives: The Verigin Dental Health Team
Originally posted February 17, 2016 Like other chronic diseases, dental caries – tooth decay – is largely preventable. With that in mind, read it and weep: Over 40% of more than 1,000 U.S. adults surveyed believe they have little or … Continue reading
The post “A Root Canal Is a Fatally Flawed Procedure” appeared first on Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.. Originally from Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
Considering that fluoride is in nearly all common toothpastes and most of the water we drink, you’d think tooth decay would be just a distant memory by now. But no. Nearly 20% of kids and over 30% of adults have … Continue reading
The Causes of Illness & Degenerative Diseases, Part 2: Some Basic Principles of Biological Regulation
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN The term homeostasis was first defined in 1932 by Walter Bradford Cannon. He created it by bringing together two Greek terms: homoios, which means “the same,” “like,” or “resembling,” and stasis, which means “standing,” … Continue reading
Once upon a time – earlier this year, to be exact – a Pew survey suggested that for all the problems with American healthcare these days, people just lurve their physicians. According to the survey, almost 90% of those who … Continue reading
Percent of Americans who regularly take prescription drugs: 55 Average number of drugs each takes: 4 Fraction of age 55+ adults who take more than 5 drugs: 1/3 Percent of age 55+ adults taking more than 10: 9 Number of … Continue reading
Long ago and far away…well, back in the mid-19th century, scientists like Claude Bernard and Antoine Bechamp first challenged Pasteur’s “germ theory” of disease. But while Pasteur may have been declared winner of that battle, science continues to vindicate Bernard, … Continue reading