All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/IZuXzUI7 6 hours ago
- A reminder of why it's so important to consistently attend to the health of your biological terrain... fb.me/Pi5i03QE 1 week ago
- A Toothpaste Too Good to Be True? - Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc. fb.me/72BzMmz4H 1 week ago
- A good overview of an important concept in Biological Medicine: fb.me/GmAYSqD5 1 week ago
- Two words: Colgate lasagne. fb.me/6aYjQrUKm 2 weeks ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Author Archives: The Verigin Dental Health Team
Maybe you saw the recent CBS This Morning segment on a new toothpaste “that claims to be more than twice as effective [as] traditional toothpaste.” Actually, the head of the company that makes it won’t call it toothpaste but a … Continue reading
This was never real: But once upon a time – in 1982, to be exact – this was: Yes, Colgate – maker of toothpaste, mouthwash, and other oral hygiene products; a brand that absolutely dominates the global market; the first … Continue reading
According to USA Today and other mainstream outlets now, coconut oil is just terrible for you. So saith the American Heart Association. Except that they didn’t really. What they said was what they’ve been saying for decades: the same old … Continue reading
Over the past decade or so, conventional dentistry has finally begun to appreciate the relationship between oral and systemic health. It’s a welcome change. Just the other day, we ran across an article on dentistry’s “paradigm shift.” The dental field … Continue reading
“Stress sheared off my front teeth,” Demi Moore recently told Jimmy Fallon. And she isn’t alone. For months, my jaw and teeth have been in a constant state of clenching and grinding. Now, a molar had broken in half, pushed … Continue reading
Imagine you’re locked in a room where low levels of carbon monoxide are constantly being piped in. Eventually, you start to get a headache. You feel queasy, dizzy, weak. But before you get to feeling any worse, someone comes to … Continue reading
A wonderful, thought-provoking talk by Canadian physician, Dr. Gabor Maté: Learn more about Dr. Maté and his work. The post Mind/Body Unity & the Need for Authenticity appeared first on Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.. Originally from Gary M. Verigin, … Continue reading