All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Google "recently partnered with the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) and is getting deeper into the... fb.me/1feeznF5M 4 days ago
- "A Root Canal Is a Fatally Flawed Procedure" - Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc. fb.me/x1D0w94r 5 days ago
- "...'No one checks the chemical composition of the colours, but our study shows that maybe they should.' "The... fb.me/1CgsicI5e 6 days ago
- The latest on our blog: fb.me/7dYMQd2yz 1 week ago
- Your dose of cute for the day: fb.me/81wFLPKvN 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Category Archives: Root canals
Another year, another National Root Canal Awareness Week…and rather than rehash – because what’s there to say about this auspicious event that we’ve not said before? – we want to share with you what remains one of the best documentaries … Continue reading
From Biosis #50: Why We Need to Address the Ground System First, Before Doing Even More Dentistry: 2 Case Histories
The Spring 2016 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, went out this week and featured the next installment of Dr. V’s multipart article on dentistry’s need to move beyond being “just another profession.” We reproduce it here in full. Dr. … Continue reading
Apparently there was some to-do last week over some Clay Aiken dissing the American Idol judges in a series of tweets. Now, none of us here watch the show. None of us are sad that it’s in its last season. … Continue reading
Oh, the news that turns up when you have Google Alerts set up for “root canals”: As if smoking were the worst of it. Broadmeadows Magistrate Court heard Muhammad Velipasaoglu smoked, spoke on the phone, didn’t wear a face mask … Continue reading
Originally posted in slightly different form January 14, 2013 “The brain taking shortcuts is one of the cornerstones of human intelligence,” says cognitive neuroscientist Itiel Dror. Shortcuts enable the brain to deal with the mismatch between the capacity, the computational … Continue reading
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN Read Part 1, “What Weston Price REALLY Learned About Root Canals” Read Part 2, “How ‘Saved’ Teeth Become a Problem” Read Part 3, “The Toxins” From the November 2014 issue of Biosis Over the … Continue reading
The November 2014 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online. In this issue: JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: Responsible Optimism The sound of rain on the roof was a common one when I was a kid growing up on the … Continue reading