All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- "Holistic dentistry" and "biological dentistry" are *not* the same thing. The difference? Check out our latest... fb.me/1wokjzB2L 1 day ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/3odX89PZI 3 days ago
- If you grind your teeth while you sleep, it could be a sign of sleep apnea. fb.me/8HvLN57Lz 1 week ago
- "...Even though you are born with a particular set of genes, the way you live can influence how they express... fb.me/13ab9msZ2 1 week ago
- Being mercury-free doesn't necessarily mean being symptom-free. You've got to look at the health of the... fb.me/8yOma3P00 2 weeks ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Over the past decade or so, conventional dentistry has finally begun to appreciate the relationship between oral and systemic health. It’s a welcome change. Just the other day, we ran across an article on dentistry’s “paradigm shift.” The dental field … Continue reading
“Stress sheared off my front teeth,” Demi Moore recently told Jimmy Fallon. And she isn’t alone. For months, my jaw and teeth have been in a constant state of clenching and grinding. Now, a molar had broken in half, pushed … Continue reading
Imagine you’re locked in a room where low levels of carbon monoxide are constantly being piped in. Eventually, you start to get a headache. You feel queasy, dizzy, weak. But before you get to feeling any worse, someone comes to … Continue reading
A wonderful, thought-provoking talk by Canadian physician, Dr. Gabor Maté: Learn more about Dr. Maté and his work. The post Mind/Body Unity & the Need for Authenticity appeared first on Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.. Originally from Gary M. Verigin, … Continue reading
It wasn’t so long ago that most dentists scoffed at the notion that oral and systemic health are related. After all, they were trained – and still are largely trained – to be mouth mechanics, specialists at repairing problems in … Continue reading
Some news items say so much all on their own. Almost one-third of new drugs approved by U.S. regulators over a decade ended up years later with warnings about unexpected, sometimes life-threatening side effects or complications, a new analysis found. … Continue reading