All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- The times, they are a-changin'... fb.me/3LK5DGGic 3 days ago
- More about the smoke... fb.me/1KJZDtol3 5 days ago
- fb.me/EsQcb3FA 1 week ago
- Stay inside. Wildfires making the Modesto air dangerous to breathe. fb.me/1HcrxVv0j 1 week ago
- “80 to 90 percent of systemic problems are caused or influenced by the oral cavity, tonsils, and sinuses." - Dr.... fb.me/14niKvZwk 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Focal infection theory holds that problems in one part of the body can and do affect health throughout the body. And for decades, the dental establishment has pooh-poohed it. Well… Just this past week, BDJ published a summary of a … Continue reading
According to new data from the California Health Care Foundation, Americans spent just under $120 billion on dental care in 2015. That’s a lot of money – until you consider that it’s a measly 4% of the total spent on … Continue reading
There’s a great meme we saw on Facebook recently: There is no junk food. Junk is considered useless or of little value. It is synonymous with rubbish. If it is junk, it isn’t food. Food nourishes and sustains us. It … Continue reading
Every few years, you hear about some new tooth decay vaccine that’s being developed, certain to make dental caries a thing of the past. And then, for another year or three, when some other research team emerges with yet another … Continue reading
Originally posted February 17, 2016 Like other chronic diseases, dental caries – tooth decay – is largely preventable. With that in mind, read it and weep: Over 40% of more than 1,000 U.S. adults surveyed believe they have little or … Continue reading
The post “A Root Canal Is a Fatally Flawed Procedure” appeared first on Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.. Originally from Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.