All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Yes, once upon a time, dentists thought it was a good idea to implant teeth from one human in the mouth of another. fb.me/90wGZeLQJ 2 days ago
- Over 40% of Americans think they have *no* control over whether they develop cavities or not. fb.me/2JivRMbqY 4 days ago
- Google "recently partnered with the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) and is getting deeper into the... fb.me/1feeznF5M 1 week ago
- "A Root Canal Is a Fatally Flawed Procedure" - Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc. fb.me/x1D0w94r 1 week ago
- "...'No one checks the chemical composition of the colours, but our study shows that maybe they should.' "The... fb.me/1CgsicI5e 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: alternative medicine
You’re probably familiar with “alternative” health forums like CureZone. Such sites can be great places for like-minded individuals to share their experiences, offer peer support, recommend resources, discuss news and the like. What they can never be is a substitute … Continue reading
A while back, we posted an article on the “alternative medicine” canard and the double standard of proof that holistic health practices are often held to. In it, we quoted from a paper by Kenneth R. Pelletier of Arizona State … Continue reading
Another week, another installment in the Associated Press’ ongoing series of articles on what they call “alternative medicine.” Despite being positioned as “news,” the series has appeared highly biased and ill-informed in a way that feeds the needs of Big … Continue reading
The new issue of our quarterly newsletter Biosis is now available online. Check it out now to learn more about: * The FDA’s embrace of discredited dentistry * The health care industry’s double standards when it comes to … Continue reading
Interesting development in the national healthcare reform project, via the Boston Globe: Naturopathic doctors, herbal healers, mind-body specialists, and acupuncturists often have been scorned by the US medical establishment, but growing numbers of Americans are seeking such care, and now … Continue reading