All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- "Holistic dentistry" and "biological dentistry" are *not* the same thing. The difference? Check out our latest... fb.me/1wokjzB2L 1 day ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/3odX89PZI 3 days ago
- If you grind your teeth while you sleep, it could be a sign of sleep apnea. fb.me/8HvLN57Lz 1 week ago
- "...Even though you are born with a particular set of genes, the way you live can influence how they express... fb.me/13ab9msZ2 1 week ago
- Being mercury-free doesn't necessarily mean being symptom-free. You've got to look at the health of the... fb.me/8yOma3P00 2 weeks ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: amalgam
Two news items this week on a couple of dental issues familiar to you regular readers: More Evidence of Neurodevelopmental Harm from Fluoride Last year, some important new research showed that prolonged exposure to fluoride can harm children’s developing brains … Continue reading
The February 2011 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online. In this issue: JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: Music/Magic “When you’re stressed, music can help soothe. When you’re tired, it can pep you up. Music can make you laugh as … Continue reading
More from last month’s FDA hearing on dental amalgam: For more clips from the hearing, see mercurymatters’s YouTube channel.
AGrinberg/Flickr Earlier this week, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced its plan to propose a rule requiring all dentists to separate mercury from all amalgam waste – something currently recommended by the EPA but only required in 12 states … Continue reading