All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Which came first, the "cure" or the disease? fb.me/8Qu6xxPzK 3 days ago
- Nutrition isn’t just about what you eat but how you eat; your attitudes about food; your approach to eating; the... fb.me/5JTIA6iqL 4 days ago
- Maybe eventually folks will realize that American-style "sick care" isn't working. fb.me/1CQRSPVWz 5 days ago
- File under "unsurprising"... fb.me/1gN5qHphi 1 week ago
- fb.me/1QMWtb2Mr 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: antibiotics
Our thanks to Dr. Bill Glaros for letting us share this recent post from his office blog on ours… As if there were still some question about it, a pair of recent news items confirms the great American love affair … Continue reading
The May 2013 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online & includes… JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: What Technology Can’t Replace When we are truly communicating, we use all of our senses – and our instinct. For all … Continue reading
By now, you’ve probably heard about the latest “superbug” to emerge: carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae, or CRE. Not only is it “resistant to virtualy all antibiotics,” but it can spread that resistance to other bacteria. It has also proven quite lethal. Certainly, … Continue reading
The political blog Daily Kos is the last place you’d expect to find a post on treatment for periodontal disease, but there it was, its utter unlikelihood luring us in. A few years ago I was diagnosed with an advanced … Continue reading
You tried to ignore it. You knew it was the apotheosis of non-news. Yet you could not hide from the fact that web editors everywhere had figured we would care about LeAnn Rimes’ recent root canal and what she Tweeted … Continue reading
Charlize Theron, quoted in The Sun last week, following the premiere of her latest film: My early childhood was quite devastating. I had no teeth until I was 11. Say what? I had these fangs because I had jaundice when … Continue reading