All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- The times, they are a-changin'... fb.me/3LK5DGGic 3 days ago
- More about the smoke... fb.me/1KJZDtol3 5 days ago
- fb.me/EsQcb3FA 1 week ago
- Stay inside. Wildfires making the Modesto air dangerous to breathe. fb.me/1HcrxVv0j 1 week ago
- “80 to 90 percent of systemic problems are caused or influenced by the oral cavity, tonsils, and sinuses." - Dr.... fb.me/14niKvZwk 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: biological terrain
From Biosis #50: Why We Need to Address the Ground System First, Before Doing Even More Dentistry: 2 Case Histories
The Spring 2016 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, went out this week and featured the next installment of Dr. V’s multipart article on dentistry’s need to move beyond being “just another profession.” We reproduce it here in full. Dr. … Continue reading
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN From Biosis #49, Winter 2015 Last time, we looked at the current state of dentistry, where what has evolved is largely unfit to support the whole body health and wellness of individuals. We also … Continue reading
Biosis #49: Finding a World of Blessings, Outer Environment/Inner Environment & A New Book on Biological Dentistry
The Winter 2015 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online. In this issue: JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: Finding a World of Blessings If you’ve been getting our newsletter for a while, you know about my sometime struggles to turn … Continue reading
Originally posted in slightly different form November 9, 2011 Since 2004, Dr. Gary Verigin’s free newsletter Biosis has offered its readers comment and teaching by Dr. Verigin, health news, wellness tips and more – all within an integrative, biological dental … Continue reading
Originally published December 10, 2012 Look at, say, a random 20 websites on “biological dentistry,” and no one could blame you for being unsure as to what the specialty is all about. The term gets used in a lot of … Continue reading
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN Integrative, biological medicine insists that the relationship between oral and systemic health is so important, dentists have a responsibility for the general health of their patients. This connection has been understood for decades. So … Continue reading
View Dr. Rau’s complete lecture. Learn more about the biological terrain and its role in illness and health.