All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Go out there and be amazing. Today. Every day. fb.me/8CKX2Frbo 16 hours ago
- Which came first, the "cure" or the disease? fb.me/8Qu6xxPzK 4 days ago
- Nutrition isn’t just about what you eat but how you eat; your attitudes about food; your approach to eating; the... fb.me/5JTIA6iqL 5 days ago
- Maybe eventually folks will realize that American-style "sick care" isn't working. fb.me/1CQRSPVWz 6 days ago
- File under "unsurprising"... fb.me/1gN5qHphi 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: Cancer
If you smoke, you’re pretty much guaranteed gum disease. And, of course, your risk of a whole host of chronic, systemic illnesses soars. But just because you’re a nonsmoker, your gums don’t necessarily get a free pass. Despite smoking rates … Continue reading
Many of the patients we see come to us with longstanding health problems they suspect are related to things like root canal teeth, mercury amalgam fillings and cavitations. But while such dental factors may indeed be playing a role, they’re … Continue reading
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN Read Part 1, “What Weston Price REALLY Learned About Root Canals” Read Part 2, “How ‘Saved’ Teeth Become a Problem” Read Part 3, “The Toxins” From the November 2014 issue of Biosis Over the … Continue reading
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN Read Part 1, “What Weston Price REALLY Learned About Root Canals”Read Part 2, “How ‘Saved’ Teeth Become a Problem” From the August 2014 issue of Biosis Last time, we ended by looking at the … Continue reading
As Pink Ribbon Season dwindles to a close, one more commentary on the disconnect between “awareness” and real prevention (via Orthomolecular News): Awareness? What Awareness? By Ralph Campbell, MD October 11, 2013 Recently, our local paper promoted a 3K walk/run … Continue reading
Often it happens that soon after we post on one topic or another, we stumble upon related material and think, “Damn, wish we could’ve included that in the post!” A few such item we’ve bookmarked in recent weeks: After “News … Continue reading
The August 2013 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online. In this issue: JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: Ending the Procrastination Blues Yes, for all I’ve absorbed about planning and motivation and time management, I still seem to have a … Continue reading