All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Conflicts of interest continue to be a real problem... fb.me/YvtJDsJk 1 day ago
- On our blog this week, we take a look at some of the newest research on tooth loss and dementia risk... fb.me/18uG3XMec 2 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/282bxV5It 3 days ago
- Speaking of Big Pharma... fb.me/65EOMNRxU 1 week ago
- A terrific read on the challenges of researching acupuncture - with discussion of some amazing studies that have... fb.me/6pwsoJxjn 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: dental amalgam
Reviewed by Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN Mirror of the Body represents the collected thoughts and observations of a brilliant and inquiring dentist. Dr. James Rota, a general practitioner of dentistry whose life focus has been on holistic health, courageously … Continue reading
This week marks the fifth annual Mercury-Free Dentistry Week, a campaign coordinated by Dr. Mercola and Consumers for Dental Choice to raise awareness of dental amalgam’s toxic burden, the alternative of biological dentistry, and the promise of a mercury-free future. … Continue reading
Last month, a study published in the European Journal of Paediatric Dentistry found that composite and glass ionomer fillings failed more often than amalgam in children between the ages of 6 and 12. While most of the 300 cases the … Continue reading
Our thanks to the office of St. Louis biological dentist Dr. Michael Rehme for letting us share his article on an often overlooked dental condition: oral galvanism. Is there a battery in your mouth? That’s a strange question to ask … Continue reading
In 2000, Freya Koss filed a personal malpractice suit against her former dentist. Her complaint alleged that the dentist had exposed her to dangerous levels of mercury vapor during the unsafe removal of an existing amalgam filling and replacement with … Continue reading