All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- The times, they are a-changin'... fb.me/3LK5DGGic 3 days ago
- More about the smoke... fb.me/1KJZDtol3 5 days ago
- fb.me/EsQcb3FA 1 week ago
- Stay inside. Wildfires making the Modesto air dangerous to breathe. fb.me/1HcrxVv0j 1 week ago
- “80 to 90 percent of systemic problems are caused or influenced by the oral cavity, tonsils, and sinuses." - Dr.... fb.me/14niKvZwk 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: diet
Some things don’t need a click-baity title to make you sit up and pay attention – such as an argument against fluoride from what appears to be an overall pro-fluoride position. We’ve seen it at least once before, but another … Continue reading
Max daily calories that the World Health Organization says should come from sugar: 10% of total Sugar consumption “target” recommended by WHO: 5% Target recommended by independent researchers to prevent tooth decay: 3% Percent of the average American adult’s daily … Continue reading
In case you missed it last week in the run-up to Thanksgiving, the FDA recently announced that calorie counts will now need to be “clearly and conspicuously” posted on menus and displays in all establishments that sell prepared foods and … Continue reading
Sugar consumption has skyrocketed over the last century. US per capita consumption now stands at 180 pounds a year, fueling all manner of chronic illness in adults and children alike. Sugar is big business. And like all big businesses, the … Continue reading
The May 2014 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online. In this issue: JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: Easy as ABC A stands for ATTITUDE! Zig Ziglar used to talk about how there were two kinds of people in the … Continue reading