All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Go out there and be amazing. Today. Every day. fb.me/8CKX2Frbo 16 hours ago
- Which came first, the "cure" or the disease? fb.me/8Qu6xxPzK 4 days ago
- Nutrition isn’t just about what you eat but how you eat; your attitudes about food; your approach to eating; the... fb.me/5JTIA6iqL 5 days ago
- Maybe eventually folks will realize that American-style "sick care" isn't working. fb.me/1CQRSPVWz 6 days ago
- File under "unsurprising"... fb.me/1gN5qHphi 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: environmental toxins
A recent study out of Cambridge University suggests that, in the words of Telegraph title writers, Really?! According to the abstract, Based on our analyses, it appears that hygiene is positively associated with AD [Alzheimer’s disease] risk. Countries with greater … Continue reading
There are things besides fluoride that you’re better off not having in your toothpaste – sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), for instance, and triclosan. As we mentioned before, the latter is a known endocrine disruptor. Other health risks include increased allergies, … Continue reading
A Durian a Day Keeps Caries Away, Research from Asia Suggests (Dental Tribune International) A sugary gel found on the thorn-covered husks of the Durian fruit is currently under observation by researchers for its potential to work as a mouth … Continue reading
Our health depends on the health of our planet, and overall, neither are faring too well these days. Sometimes the toxic assault is concentrated and dramatic, as in the case of cancer clusters like the one in Crossett, Arkansas, where … Continue reading