All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- "Holistic dentistry" and "biological dentistry" are *not* the same thing. The difference? Check out our latest... fb.me/1wokjzB2L 3 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/3odX89PZI 5 days ago
- If you grind your teeth while you sleep, it could be a sign of sleep apnea. fb.me/8HvLN57Lz 1 week ago
- "...Even though you are born with a particular set of genes, the way you live can influence how they express... fb.me/13ab9msZ2 1 week ago
- Being mercury-free doesn't necessarily mean being symptom-free. You've got to look at the health of the... fb.me/8yOma3P00 2 weeks ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: flu shots
Remember the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad flu season folks were so freaked out about only a month or so ago? Remember the urgency with which we were all told to go get a flu shot? How that was … Continue reading
Sampling flu-related headlines, one thing you can be sure of: the hysteria continues. The epidemic may be easing – or not. There’s a vaccine shortage or not. (Taking no chances, Delaware has lifted its Thimerosal ban, mercury exposure be damned.) … Continue reading
An updated version of a post we originally ran last September. The more things change… It’s that time of year again: The annual insistence on flu shots. Last year, we were told to get vaccinated because, even though the vaccine … Continue reading
The November 2011 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online! In this issue: JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: Nostalgia Connects There are a couple of quotes I’ve seen bouncing around online, both attributed to Doug Larson and both defining nostalgia. … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again: The annual insistence on flu shots. But wait! This year, there’s a twist! In an unusual turn of events, this year’s flu shot is exactly the same as last year’s, but experts say you … Continue reading
Via FAIL Blog Maybe not. Seriously, if flu shots are so great, why do so many health care workers not get them?