All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- The times, they are a-changin'... fb.me/3LK5DGGic 3 days ago
- More about the smoke... fb.me/1KJZDtol3 5 days ago
- fb.me/EsQcb3FA 1 week ago
- Stay inside. Wildfires making the Modesto air dangerous to breathe. fb.me/1HcrxVv0j 1 week ago
- “80 to 90 percent of systemic problems are caused or influenced by the oral cavity, tonsils, and sinuses." - Dr.... fb.me/14niKvZwk 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: fluoridation
The ADA: The American Dental Association unreservedly endorses the fluoridation of community water supplies as safe, effective and necessary in preventing tooth decay. The CDC: Fluoridation of community drinking water is a major factor responsible for the decline in dental … Continue reading
We’re not exactly sure why a fluoride pump that broke three years ago has only now become news in Corpus Christi, but become news it has. According to the city’s Water Quality Manager, “the city hopes to have a new … Continue reading
While we’re on the subject of top 10 lists, Dr. Paul Connett sent out a keeper just before Christmas: “Ten Key Papers that Challenge the Pro-Fluoride Mantra.” That “mantra,” of course, is “that fluoridation is ‘safe,’ ‘effective’ and ‘cost effective.” … Continue reading
This week, the Fluoride Action Network and Dr. Mercola have teamed up for Fluoride Awareness Week – a time to draw attention to the science, ethics and politics of uncontrolled fluoride exposure and health. Already, they’ve posted a couple of … Continue reading
A couple of quick items from the fluoride front… Fluoridation: “A Public Health Hazard” Reviewing the research on the human health effects of fluoride, a new paper in the Scientific World Journal concludes that the potential damage from ingestion outweighs … Continue reading
Here’s a breath of fresh air, courtesy of a general dentist and dental consultant over in the UK: Fluoridation – whether effective or not – isn’t really worth fighting for. The days of mass medication are surely over. People nowadays … Continue reading