All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- In honor of Mercury Awareness Week... fb.me/F1tclTD3 2 days ago
- Despite the ever clearer relationships between oral and systemic health, dentists just aren’t seen as healthcare... fb.me/8FNXOzvOj 6 days ago
- And not just your teeth, but your toothbrush, too. And more. Some really amazing images - and motivation to keep... fb.me/8I9eFBvuQ 1 week ago
- Fascinating stuff! fb.me/1xBxJr7fB 1 week ago
- Prescription drugs on parade... fb.me/8YHwGbZfS 2 weeks ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: healing
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN Read Part 1, “What Weston Price REALLY Learned About Root Canals” Read Part 2, “How ‘Saved’ Teeth Become a Problem” Read Part 3, “The Toxins” From the November 2014 issue of Biosis Over the … Continue reading
A great comic we recently ran across: A not-so-great real world example that recently ran in an email from Mercola.com, just below the large supplement ad: Suffice it to say, the article has relatively little to say about … Continue reading
Collected from around the Web…
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN The human body is a nonspecific sounding board for the daily assault of environmental irritants and toxins. These include live pathogens, chemical substances and physical influences. As they build up, our immune systems can … Continue reading
Holistic healer and intuitive counselor Dr. Christina Grant explains the basics… Through science we know that everything is comprised of energy, from the chair you sit on to your own body. When the layers of all physical matter are broken … Continue reading
Recently seen in our Facebook news feed: That’s a compelling message – compelling but not entirely accurate. Certainly, some conditions may be helped by nutritional improvements, but modern chronic illness generally requires more, as this article by colleague Dr. Christopher … Continue reading
The May 2013 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online & includes… JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: What Technology Can’t Replace When we are truly communicating, we use all of our senses – and our instinct. For all … Continue reading