All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/IZuXzUI7 6 hours ago
- A reminder of why it's so important to consistently attend to the health of your biological terrain... fb.me/Pi5i03QE 1 week ago
- A Toothpaste Too Good to Be True? - Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc. fb.me/72BzMmz4H 1 week ago
- A good overview of an important concept in Biological Medicine: fb.me/GmAYSqD5 1 week ago
- Two words: Colgate lasagne. fb.me/6aYjQrUKm 2 weeks ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: holistic health
Modern Industrial Foods & Their Effects on the Human BodyWhat’s modern farming doing to our food? This recent article from the Natural Medicine Journal explores the health impact of modern interventions commonly used in the food industry – GM crops, … Continue reading
A terrific introduction to homotoxicology, a fundamental concept in biological dental medicine: Previously Previously-er Also
One of the foundational concepts of biological dentistry is the awareness of relationships between the teeth, gums and other oral tissues and the rest of the body. On one level, this is just common sense: after all, your mouth is … Continue reading
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN The human body is a nonspecific sounding board for the daily assault of environmental irritants and toxins. These include live pathogens, chemical substances and physical influences. As they build up, our immune systems can … Continue reading
It’s a nice convergence: The 5 year anniversary of this blog and this, our 1000th post. It neither seems like so long or so many. But them’s the facts. Many thanks to all of you who check in here regularly; … Continue reading
From the blog of William P. Glaros, DDS – Used with permission For all the “health care” that happens in this country, we seem to have a real problem when it comes to preventive care – in dentistry or otherwise … Continue reading