All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Which came first, the "cure" or the disease? fb.me/8Qu6xxPzK 3 days ago
- Nutrition isn’t just about what you eat but how you eat; your attitudes about food; your approach to eating; the... fb.me/5JTIA6iqL 4 days ago
- Maybe eventually folks will realize that American-style "sick care" isn't working. fb.me/1CQRSPVWz 5 days ago
- File under "unsurprising"... fb.me/1gN5qHphi 1 week ago
- fb.me/1QMWtb2Mr 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: Mental Health
That, of course, is part of the point. The Case Against Antidepressants (The Week) The Antidepressant Debate (British Journal of Psychiatry) SSRI Antidepressants Are Not Medicine (SaveYourself.ca) Take a Pill, Kill Your Sex Drive? 6 Reasons Why Antidepressants Are Misnamed … Continue reading
Want to damage your teeth? Here’s how! On the other hand, opening beer bottles with his teeth was not the cause of George Washington’s famous dental woes. (His dentures weren’t made out of wood either.) More about the bad old … Continue reading
Mid-Afternoon Slump? Why a Sugar Rush May Not Be the Answer (ScienceDaily) A new study has found that protein and not sugar activates the cells responsible for keeping us awake and burning calories. The research, published in the Nov. 17 … Continue reading
All Those Tweets, Apps, Updates May Drain Brain (SF Chronicle) Human minds evolved to constantly scan for novelty, lest we miss any sign of food, danger or, on a good day, mating opportunities. But the modern world bombards us with … Continue reading
Current world affairs are causing a lot of distress. From the Japanese disasters to Middle Eastern uprisings and beyond, daily news of what we might have once thought of as unthinkable can easily pull us away from our natural balance. … Continue reading