All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- More about the smoke... fb.me/1KJZDtol3 11 hours ago
- fb.me/EsQcb3FA 3 days ago
- Stay inside. Wildfires making the Modesto air dangerous to breathe. fb.me/1HcrxVv0j 5 days ago
- “80 to 90 percent of systemic problems are caused or influenced by the oral cavity, tonsils, and sinuses." - Dr.... fb.me/14niKvZwk 6 days ago
- It's that time of year again... fb.me/6S0WslaHD 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: oral-systemic health
Apparently there was some to-do last week over some Clay Aiken dissing the American Idol judges in a series of tweets. Now, none of us here watch the show. None of us are sad that it’s in its last season. … Continue reading
The August 2015 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online. For this issue, we’re stepping away from our usual format to share, in full, the latest installment in Dr. V’s ongoing series on the need for truly comprehensive … Continue reading
It’s a dental version of Groundhog Day. On March 14, 2005, a British man serving overseas in the military went to a dentist for root canal therapy. Ever since, he’s wakened believing it’s still March 14, 2005, and that he … Continue reading
A naturopathic view:
One of the foundational concepts of biological dentistry is the awareness of relationships between the teeth, gums and other oral tissues and the rest of the body. On one level, this is just common sense: after all, your mouth is … Continue reading