All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Which came first, the "cure" or the disease? fb.me/8Qu6xxPzK 3 days ago
- Nutrition isn’t just about what you eat but how you eat; your attitudes about food; your approach to eating; the... fb.me/5JTIA6iqL 4 days ago
- Maybe eventually folks will realize that American-style "sick care" isn't working. fb.me/1CQRSPVWz 5 days ago
- File under "unsurprising"... fb.me/1gN5qHphi 1 week ago
- fb.me/1QMWtb2Mr 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: Orthodontics
Is this really A Thing?! We’d like to think “tens of thousands” of YouTube views doesn’t necessarily mean all or even most viewers tried it at home. We hope. Who hasn’t watched more than one video for the sheer OMG … Continue reading
Lately, so much of the talk about breastfeeding these days seems to center on the mother’s right to breastfeed in certain public spaces – as with this recently viral video. But as important as those conversations are, we shouldn’t lose … Continue reading
Your dentist recommends braces, so you get them. You make your ortho appointments every once in a while but not as often as you should. A year goes by. You still have braces. Another year. You still have braces. How … Continue reading
Actually, surgery is more like a last resort – and then, only in certain, specific cases. Most times, an open bite caused by thumb-sucking or similar oral habit can be corrected through a combination of myofunctional therapy and dental orthopedics … Continue reading
Lately, we’ve been seeing a lot more tweets like this one: Veneers are a cosmetic treatment. They may be done for practical reasons – to restore a chipped or discolored tooth, say – but their main purpose is to improve … Continue reading