All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Which came first, the "cure" or the disease? fb.me/8Qu6xxPzK 3 days ago
- Nutrition isn’t just about what you eat but how you eat; your attitudes about food; your approach to eating; the... fb.me/5JTIA6iqL 4 days ago
- Maybe eventually folks will realize that American-style "sick care" isn't working. fb.me/1CQRSPVWz 5 days ago
- File under "unsurprising"... fb.me/1gN5qHphi 1 week ago
- fb.me/1QMWtb2Mr 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: pesticides
There are lots of good reasons for opting for organic. For instance: More than one of those reasons hinge on a simple fact about organics: They don’t offer the super-sized, super-potent pesticide chemical cocktail industrially farmed crops provides. Now, new … Continue reading
Occasionally, we write about research findings that seem counter-intuitive or just too good to be true or otherwise just a little “off” – findings that often seem a little suspect due to their being funded by industry. (See this and … Continue reading
News came late last week of a couple of lawsuits you’ll want to keep an eye on. First, the IAOMT and others have filed suit against the FDA for failing to protect the public’s health against mercury exposure from dental … Continue reading
Our bodies are not designed to eat the kind of highly processed products sold by the giant food corporations, nor the synthetic chemical residues that cling to industrially raised produce, meat and dairy, nor genetically engineered foods that would never … Continue reading
Complaints haven’t been all about MyPlate (see above). The EWG has also been taken to task by some after their release of the latest edition of their list of produce with the most pesticide residue, the “Dirty Dozen.” The basic … Continue reading
It’s Official: Monsanto’s Roundup Herbicide Causes Birth Defects (Red, Green & Blue) A new report by some top scientists has nailed it down, and Monsanto isn’t going to be happy. The Agri-giant has built its entire business model, including genetically … Continue reading
Mouth as the Gateway to Your Body (MedicalXpress) After cleaning your mouth, plaque begins forming before your brush even hits the cup. A key to plaque formation, said Yiping W. Han, a professor of periodontics at Case Western Reserve University … Continue reading