All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- In honor of Mercury Awareness Week... fb.me/F1tclTD3 2 days ago
- Despite the ever clearer relationships between oral and systemic health, dentists just aren’t seen as healthcare... fb.me/8FNXOzvOj 6 days ago
- And not just your teeth, but your toothbrush, too. And more. Some really amazing images - and motivation to keep... fb.me/8I9eFBvuQ 1 week ago
- Fascinating stuff! fb.me/1xBxJr7fB 1 week ago
- Prescription drugs on parade... fb.me/8YHwGbZfS 2 weeks ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: toxins
Sleep may no longer be, as Dr. Ellen Hughes once put it, “the forgotten key to health and wellness,” at least not among researchers. Through recent years, there have been quite a few interesting studies on the impact of sleep … Continue reading
By Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN Do you ever wonder why some people don’t believe facts, despite all evidence? For instance, think of the known links between environmental factors and autism, asthma and other health conditions affecting more and more … Continue reading
Overheard by a staff member on the bus one day: “Fluoride should be a four letter word!” – final punctuation to a long rant about drinking water being fluoridated without her consent. She was emotional, yet others around her nodded … Continue reading
Lifestyle Affects Life Expectancy More than Genetics, Swedish Study Finds (ScienceDaily) How long your parents lived does not necessarily affect how long you will live. Instead it is how you live your life that determines how old you will get, … Continue reading
Most commercial cleaning products, cosmetics and scented items (including perfumes) are sickening. They poison people daily. These toxins are on floors, walls, countertops, beds, furniture, towels and clothing, and are applied directly to the skin. What happens in your body … Continue reading
For several years, my home office has been the color of sea foam green. This particular room is always cold, even in summer, and needs an extra heater to bring it to a comfortable temperature. A few weeks ago, as … Continue reading