All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Which came first, the "cure" or the disease? fb.me/8Qu6xxPzK 3 days ago
- Nutrition isn’t just about what you eat but how you eat; your attitudes about food; your approach to eating; the... fb.me/5JTIA6iqL 4 days ago
- Maybe eventually folks will realize that American-style "sick care" isn't working. fb.me/1CQRSPVWz 5 days ago
- File under "unsurprising"... fb.me/1gN5qHphi 1 week ago
- fb.me/1QMWtb2Mr 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: vaccines
Sampling flu-related headlines, one thing you can be sure of: the hysteria continues. The epidemic may be easing – or not. There’s a vaccine shortage or not. (Taking no chances, Delaware has lifted its Thimerosal ban, mercury exposure be damned.) … Continue reading
An updated version of a post we originally ran last September. The more things change… It’s that time of year again: The annual insistence on flu shots. Last year, we were told to get vaccinated because, even though the vaccine … Continue reading
“Bad” Cholesterol Not as Bad as People Think, Study Shows (ScienceDaily) The so-called “bad cholesterol” – low-density lipoprotein commonly called LDL – may not be so bad after all, shows a Texas A&M University study that casts new light on … Continue reading
Kudos to the Big Island of Hawaii Council for doing its part to ensure freedom of choice in health care decisions: Department of Health officials in Hawaii were overruled by County of Hawaii directors supporting a resolution favoring First Amendment … Continue reading
Via MCS America
Chrispyhug/Flickr Percent who have “severe doubts” about it: 60 Percent who feel the vaccine has not been tested sufficiently: 71 Percent who feel that “swine flu” is too mild to justify the vaccine: 50.4 Source: General Practitioner Magazine, … Continue reading