All comments are held for review and may be edited by our staff prior to posting. This is a moderated forum.
We regret that we cannot comment or offer advice on specific dental health situations here. Give us a call at our office instead: 209-838-3522.
This blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for individual health, fitness or medical advice.
© Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc.
- Conflicts of interest continue to be a real problem... fb.me/YvtJDsJk 1 day ago
- On our blog this week, we take a look at some of the newest research on tooth loss and dementia risk... fb.me/18uG3XMec 2 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/282bxV5It 3 days ago
- Speaking of Big Pharma... fb.me/65EOMNRxU 1 week ago
- A terrific read on the challenges of researching acupuncture - with discussion of some amazing studies that have... fb.me/6pwsoJxjn 1 week ago
- alternative medicine amalgam amalgam fillings antibiotics big pharma Biofilm Biological Dentistry biological terrain BPA brain health Cancer caries Cavitations cavities Children's health chronic illness cosmetic dentistry dental amalgam Dental health Dental hygiene dental implants Dentistry diabetes diet Drugs economy Environmental Health environmental toxins Exercise FDA fillings flossing fluoridation Fluoride flu shots focal infection Food gum disease healing health heart disease holistic dentistry holistic health inflammation Informed Consent Mental Health Mercury mercury fillings mercury toxicity Nutrition Obesity oral bacteria oral health oral hygiene Orthodontics Pain periodontal disease Periodontal health periodontitis pesticides Preventive dentistry public health Restorative dentistry Root canals silver fillings sleep Stress sugar teeth toothbrushing tooth decay toothpaste toxins vaccines Wellness
Tag Archives: Wellness
Thoughts are powerful. When they become actions, of course, they can change the world. But even when we keep them inside our own heads, they can affect not only the way we see the world but our very health and … Continue reading
Biosis #49: Finding a World of Blessings, Outer Environment/Inner Environment & A New Book on Biological Dentistry
The Winter 2015 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online. In this issue: JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: Finding a World of Blessings If you’ve been getting our newsletter for a while, you know about my sometime struggles to turn … Continue reading
As we approach Thanksgiving, we share one of our favorite talks on gratitude by leading expert Dr. Robert Emmons of UC Davis: All of us here at Dr. Verigin’s office wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving and festive … Continue reading
The February 2015 issue of Biosis, our quarterly newsletter, is now online. In this issue: JoAnne’s Motivational Minute: Embracing Difference I think of the patchwork quilts my great grandmother once made. From her large basket of remnants and still serviceable … Continue reading
Following our tradition, we start the new year by taking a quick look back at the past year in the life of this blog. As ever, we remain especially grateful to all of you who check in here regularly, and … Continue reading
We usually think of Thanksgiving and the ensuing holidays as a time of joy, warmth and togetherness. It can also be a time of chaos, tension and stress – an altogether challenging time of year. Recently, we received a great … Continue reading